Please Join Us
For two days in June, Mercer will convene senior, influential executives from around the world and across industries to reimagine how work, the workforce and business growth can intersect in the future.
Agenda at a Glance:
Day 1: June 7, 2017
- All morning − Check In: 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn NYC
- 11:00am-1:30pm − Immersive Future Gallery & Lunch:
An eye-opening interactive experience that brings to life how work will be different in the not-so-distant future. Six topics will be presented:
- Innovation & Agility
- Growth & Emerging Markets
- Intelligent Workplace
- Multi-faceted Workplace
- Total Well-being
- Customer of the Future
- 1:30pm-2:15pm − Opening Remarks
- 2:15pm-3:00pm − Future Panel:
A facilitated conversation with a panel of leading business and talent experts, futurists and thought leaders to discuss and share their perspectives on the future direction of talent, innovation and business growth.
- 3:15pm-4:45pm − 'Framestorming': Interactive large and small group dialogues that reframe tomorrow’s challenges into inquiries we can start solving together.
- 4:45pm-5:15pm − Hive Discussion: Facilitated full group discussion to surface the insights and learnings from the Framestorming exercise.
- 5:15pm-5:30pm − Day Close
- 6:00pm − Conference Dinner and Keynote Address
Day 2: June 8, 2017
- 7:30am-8:30am − Breakfast
- 8:30am-8:45am − Day Open
- 8:45-10:00am − Featured Speakers
- 10:00am-11:00am − Innovation Exchange: Short presentations and panel discussion from leading organizations on how they are cracking the code of the future of work.
- 11:15am-12:30pm − Global Insights Network: A live, virtual focus group with a microcosm of tomorrow’s multi-dimensional workforce to source data and perspectives that start to answer the future’s most pressing questions
- 12:30pm-12:45pm − Hive Discussion: Facilitated full group discussion to surface the insights and learnings from the Global Insights Network exercise
- 12:45pm-1:45pm − Lunch
- 1:45pm-2:45pm − Talent Hackathon: Rapid-cycle advancement of company people plans through a multi-lens review process, utilizing key insights gained from the event: internal team reviews, peer reviews and optional reviews by Mercer subject matter experts.
- 2:45pm-3:15pm − Hive Discussion
- 3:15pm-3:45pm − Closing Remarks: Group reflection on how to carry forward learnings and relationships through the Mercer Premier client group
- 3:45pm-4:45pm − Innovation Demos and Networking
- Globant - Guillermo Willi, Chief People Officer
- JUST Capital - Alison Omens, Director of Corporate Engagement
- Maersk Group - Susana Elvira, Global Head of Talent Management
- Merck - Frank DeLosReyes, Associate Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion
- Merck - Candace Renfrow, Director, Global Executive Talent
- SAP Labs - Dr. Patricia Fletcher, Leadership Futurist and Solution Management, SuccessFactors
- Stanford Longevity Center - Rhys Gwyn, Research Associate, Life-span Development Lab
- The Theory of Success LLC - Jesse Henry, Founder
- Julio Portalatin, President and CEO
- Pat Milligan, Senior Partner and Global Leader for Mercer’s Multinational Client Group
- Ilya Bonic, President, Careers
- Jacques Goulet, President, Health & Wealth
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
60 Furman Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tel: +1 347 696 2500
Hotel Booking Information
Mercer’s discounted room rate of $369 at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge has now expired. If you are interested in securing accommodation at the 1 Hotel, please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you. Reservations will be made based on hotel availability at the prevailing rate.